- We at Devagyan Business studio use our reasonable endeavour to ensure that the information available our website (www.devagyan.com) is as accurate as possible. However, as Devagyan Business studio does not post any content, we are reliant on our users for accuracy of any content.
- While we work to ensure content posted on our website is correct, Devagyan Business studio is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this website about the content. We recommend that you always do your due diligence before relying on any content posted on Devagyan Business studio.
- If you have any queries regarding any of content posted on Devagyan Business studio, please contact Devagyan Business studio’s Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call on+91 80862 18888 only during weekdays from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- The information provided on this website is for our user’s use only and may not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Devagyan Business studio does not guarantee the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or defects will always be corrected even if Devagyan Business studio is aware of them.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/ or other intellectual properties owned by Devagyan Business studio or by other parties that have licensed their material to Devagyan Business studio. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Privacy of your information
PopcornStars collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the Website, including your registration details; and information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access. If PopcornStars is unable to collect personal information from you, your use of PopcornStars’s services may suffer from reduced functionality, and certain features of the service may be disabled.
You consent to PopcornStars using your images, profile text and/or media files for marketing and promotional purposes.
By accepting this terms and conditions in agreement by clicking “I Agree” at the time of signing up, you also expressly provide your consent that the intellectual property rights(IPR) as defined by the Information technology act, ownership of Intellectual property rights act, Author, and copy rights etc, for the contents you post in this website, of which these rights are otherwise not registered until the time of agreement, with the relevant authorities lies solely with Door2Cinema Media Productions Private Limited, of which Popcorn stars is a subsidiary of.
You consent to Devagyan Business studio contacting you from time to time about your registration, account updates, and information about the Devagyan Business studio Service and features.
Data Minimisation, Retention and Erasure
PopcornStars will collect, store, use or transmit your personal information securely using technical and administrative security measures as are reasonable in the circumstances and that reduce the risk of accidental or unauthorised loss, misuse, access, disclosure or alteration.Please note that when providing personal information to PopcornStars via the Website, the transmission is not completely secure and will depend on your browser and internet settings. PopcornStars cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to PopcornStars via its Website and any such transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive, or on your mobile device. PopcornStars offers many features that are only accessible when cookies are enabled. Cookies also help us to remember your membership details and preferences.If you visit PopcornStars with your browser settings adjusted to accept cookies, we understand that you want to use our products and services. However, you can disable cookies at any time.Find out more about cookies and learn how to adjust your cookie settings.
Third Party Websites
Third Party Services
PopcornStars may also use third party providers to provide certain services to you in connection with your membership on PopcornStars. PopcornStars may disclose personally identifiable information to these third party service providers for the sole purpose of the provision of services to you or in connection with your membership of PopcornStars.A list of the categories of third party service providers PopcornStars uses to provide services to you in connection with your membership on PopcornStars is provided below:web hosting services (such as Rackspace and Microsoft Azure)
direct marketing services (such as Mailchimp and Returnpath)marketing and remarketing services (such as Google Adwords and Facebook)analytics and reporting services (such as Google Analytics)site security and monitoring services (such as Raygun),payment services and billing agents (such as PayPal, DataCash, Spreedly,PayU Money, Apple, Internet Payment Services Limited)mobile app services (such as Apple) social Media services (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)collaboration and documentation services (such as Slack, Evernote, Google Docs)PopcornStars will only use trusted third party service providers for the sole purpose of the provision of services to you or in connection with your membership.
PopcornStars also uses third party remarketing cookies, in particular, Google AdWords. These remarketing services may place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This means you may see ads about our service across the Internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). This allows us to make special offers and market our service to those who are interested in our service, and only display ads that are relevant to you.We respect your privacy and do not collect or store any personally identifiable information through Google AdWords or any other third party remarketing system.
Spam and your email address
Your email address or Facebook account is used to identify your membership, and to sign in to the site.After registering with PopcornStars you will receive regular casting call update emails, containing casting calls and auditions matching your profile. You may also receive our email newsletters, account updates and information about PopcornStars features, and messages from other PopcornStars members.You can easily unsubscribe from most of our emails, either by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in the email, changing your email settings on your profile or by contacting us using the information provided below. Please note that you won’t be able to unsubscribe from some emails relating to important activity on your account (e.g. payment receipts, message notifications)